Let’s Stay Healthy!
We strive to maintain a clean and healthy environment for all children here at Kidz KNECT. In order to do so, we ask that you follow the same guidelines that the school system uses. If your child is sick or has been sick within the last 24 hours prior to a church activity or event, we ask that you not bring your child to our Kidz environments. Please adhere to the 24-hour fever rule, which states that a child needs to be fever free without the use of medication for a 24-hour period before attending church. Children with the following symptoms may be contagious and must be free of symptoms for at least 24 hours.
• Fever of 100 degrees or higher
• Nausea, vomiting, and/or diarrhea
• Yellow or green nasal mucous
• Sever coughing, strep throat
• Any untreated rash, skin infection or open lesion
• Head lice or nits in the hair
• Pinkeye or other eye infections with mucous discharge
• Flu-like symptoms: chills, sweats, body aches, coughing up yellow or green mucous
• Any symptoms of infectious communicable childhood disease